Thursday, May 5, 2011

My First Jesus Blog! (Yikes)

Hey, everyone! Welcome to my first blog post!

I had this wild and crazy idea the other day to create my own blog. I've always liked to jot down ideas and thoughts I have during the day, but over the years I've stopped doing that as much as I used to. I have a journal, but if you were to actually open it up and look for something, you wouldn't find much. It's not that I have nothing to say, it's just really hard to get myself to write things down! But after I started my first year of college, I experienced so many new and wild changes in my life that I regret not writing it all down. I decided to take action.

So, here I am typing my first blog post ever in hopes to share with all of you what life places before me. But as I was thinking about writing a blog, I didn't want it to be (specifically) about me, but rather, about my relationship with Jesus. And not just about my relationship with Jesus, either, but a blog for people to read in hopes of understanding what it's like to live as a Christian and how to deal with it. And by dealing with it I mean letting Jesus deal!

Ya, some of you may be thinking "Is she serious? She's honestly going to write a blog about Jesus?" Well, ya! I know that being a Christian in this day and age is difficult and can become a struggle and at times, you just feel like giving up. But it's in my hopes that by sharing with you what Jesus presents to me that you can learn how to deal with it according to how Jesus intends, too.

And every blogger needs feedback, so:
         • Leave comments
         • Tell me what needs to be re-done, added, or changed
         • Suggest topics that you want to see in the future or ones you don't

And most important...Pray for me!!!

I'm very excited for this new challenge and I hope you all are too!

Love, Trish




"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
-Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment